Show off your photography skills!
All members of the London Business School community are invited to submit photos for the chance to win amazing prizes and have their photos published!
Deadline for submission of photos is 09 May 2017
- Campus Life: Think of the moments that make you smile, how our buildings look on a sunny day, those bursts of inspiration or simply your classmates and colleagues
- Treks: Everybody loves the LBS treks! Send us the pictures that capture the excitement of discovery, the beauty of unique corners of the world, and the strong sense of community that characterizes the LBS treks.
- First prize £150 / Runner-up £50 for each category
- All winning photos to be displayed across the LBS community
- You are the judge! Entries will pre-filtered accordingly to the fit to the categories abbove and posted on the LBS Photography Club facebook page on a rolling basis. From there on the one with most likes win!
How to Enter
- Take your best photo or choose one you have already taken
- Submit your photo (mentioning the category of each photo) to email@example.com by midnight on Tuesday, 09 May 2017.
By submitting your photo you agree with the Terms and Conditions. Entrants can enter up to three photos per category, but only win a maximum of one category prize.
Who Can Enter
- Current students
- Current staff
- Partners with valid LBS ID cards
- Tuesday, 09 May 2017: Deadline for submissions at midnight
- Tuesday 16 May 2017: voting will be closed and finalists will be informed.
- Monday, 22 May 2017: Award reception to announce the winners and runner-ups
Proudly sponsored by
Give us a shout on firstname.lastname@example.org
At London Business School, we strive to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. We are taught to challenge how things are done and to draw energy and ideas from our immensely diverse community. 150,000 students from 130 nations have come through our doors.
Amongst this global community, LBS has some very talented photographers. Organised by the LBS Photography Club, the 2017 photographic challenge aims to be a celebration of this talent and our community.